- 8 pounds butternut squash, peeled
- 8 pounds Michigan beets, peeled
- 8 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup and 2 teaspons fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
Cut the butternut squash, beets and sweet potatoes into ½-inch cubes. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Transfer mixture to 4 sheet pans (18” x 26” x 1”) lined with parchment paper and lightly coated with pan release spray.
Bake in a conventional oven at 350°F for 25 minutes or a convection oven at 350°F for 20 minutes. (Critical Control Point: Heat to 135°F or higher.)
Transfer to 4 steam table pans (12” x 20” x 2 ½”).
Garnish with parsley. Portion with No. 8 fluid ounce spoodle (½ cup).
Recipe courtesy of USDA Mixing Bowl.