Part of the Michigan Good Food Virtual Summit, the October 2020 virtual network meeting was designed to be a space for learning, connecting, and celebrating. Our agenda included:
- a virtual Apple Crunch celebration,
- updates from the field with food service professionals and food suppliers sharing about adaptations they have made to operations as they continue to respond to the pandemic, and
- space for attendees to connect with each other about adaptations, questions, needs, and offers.
Updates from the Field were provided by:
- Caroline Michniak, Eastern Market Partnership
- Sarah Monte, UP Food Exchange and Marquette Food Co-op
- Larry Weber, Food Bank Council of Michigan
- Glenn Noffsinger, Foodservice Consultant
- Xaviar Jaramillo, Spectrum Juvenile Services
- Carolyn Thomas, Macomb Intermediate School District (ISD)
- Keith Soster, University of Michigan Dining
- Grant Fletcher, Bronson Healthcare
- Janine Oberstadt, Creative Dining Services
Check out our videos of the October 2020 Virtual Network Meeting!