Use our resources to find, buy and serve Cultivate Michigan Featured Foods
- The Cultivate Michigan Sourcing Guide is designed to make it easier for institutions to find and buy more Michigan-grown foods.
- The Cultivate Michigan Sourcing Guide Background and Tutorial Video provides information and easy to follow instructions for getting the most out of the Cultivate Michigan Sourcing Guide.
- The Cultivate Michigan Recipe Book provides simple and creative recipes for institutions that can help you turn your Michigan-grown foods int delicious dishes.
- Have a favorite recipe to share? Submit it to our Recipe Box!
- Promote Michigan products using these marketing materials in your institution's cafeteria or on your menus. Please email us with questions about the logo use guidelines!
- Click on the icons below to access marketing materials (window decals and posters), recipes, and facts for any one of our 24 featured foods!
Beef Onions Eggs
Kale Milk Asparagus
Cucumbers Berries Stone Fruit
. . .
Carrots Peppers Blueberries
Broccoli Celery Salad Greens
Potatoes Winter Squash Tomatoes
Garlic Beets Cabbage
Cherries Dry Beans Apples